Educational Background of Jennie L. Clark, Attorney at Law
- University of California Hastings College of the Law, J.D.; San Francisco, CA
- Portland State University, B.S. Philosophy, Minor Dance, Minor Women’s Studies.
- Wallace High School; Wallace Idaho
- Member of the Oregon State bar since 2000.
- Member of the Oregon Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Member of the Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Member of the Federal Bar.
- Member of Washington State Bar since 2010
I practice in other areas of the law too. See: Attorney Jennie Clark
Shown above and below is my first doggie love, Toto. I did not meet him until I was over 40. He is well-socialized with humans, other dogs and even loves my cat, Sylvie. My first dog was named Harry Bite Bite. For whatever reason, my parents only brought home dogs that bit me. Thus, I developed a phobia of dogs, until I met Toto. Finally, I can walk down the street without jumping due to panic every time a dog barks. After spending much time in dog parks, I have come to appreciate responsible dog owners. Since I was a dog bite victim as a child, I can empathize with the terror and pain of other dog bite victims.